I was in the middle of panic because of the deadlines of my projects when my boss ym-ed me.
(Boss's YM ID): Hi JM, just want to let you know that I am fixing lang the paperwork but you will be regularised shortly. We are all terribly happy with your performance to-date. :)
(My YM ID): whoa?! terribly tlga? hehe thanks thanks!
(My YM ID): :D
(Boss's YM ID): absolutely! :D
*sighs*
In 3 months, I have proven to myself and to the company that I can be as competent as anyone, with or without experience.
My hands were still shaking from all the panic and the excitement combined.
If you only know how much I love doing my work, this is just a consolation. :)
(I was soo happy I saved the conversation and renamed it Happy!!.txt haha )
regenesis
14 years ago


6 comments:
Congrats!!! :)
Asan na ang chizburger?!!!! :p
ei.. congrats!
congrats JM, dalawang burger na utang mo sak'n. =p
congrats congrats!
libre naman jan o! heheh
bago ata layout?
ingats=]
princhecha fiona: idedeliver na lang daw. hintayin mo ng 03:45:35PM kasi kapag wala ka daw ng gnung oras, wala ka makukuha.
dabo: thanks! :)
mel: burger ba ung isa? hehe ok ka na sa isa. may a la king ka na eh! hehe
ced: hehe binago ko para mas spacious.
Huwow! Congrats!
CHEERS! =)
Post a Comment