The series of novels that made me love Janet Evanovich. The Stephanie Plum series. According to the ever-reliable and most trusted Wikipedia, Janet Evanovich has already published 17 Plum novels. And I thought she already stopped at 15, now when I checked Janet Evanovich's site, she's now promoting the release of the 18th! I think the last one I read was the 12th. I better do some catching up soon. :)
For those of you who are not familiar with the series (really?! lol):
Here's the much-awaited trailer of One for the Money.
Katherine Heigl would not have been my first choice for Stephanie as well as the guy playing Morelli. I would have loved to see Sandra Bullock & Benjamin Bratt as Stephanie & Morelli. Their chemistry alone would have made a lot of laughs on screen. I've always imagined the two playing the part when I was reading the books. For Ranger, I think the guy they chose was okay.
Anyway, I can't really do anything about it. I'm so excited for next year. I love the books I just hope the movie doesn't bomb!
I wonder if they're going to do the rest of the books after this one. Eighteen sequels are impossible. What do you think?
For those of you who are not familiar with the series (really?! lol):
Stephanie Plum (b. October 12) is a fictional character and the protagonist in a series of novels written by Janet Evanovich. She is a spunky combination of Nancy Drew and Dirty Harry, and - although a female bounty hunter - is the opposite of Domino Harvey. She is described by the author as "incredibly average and yet heroic if necessary." - Wikipedia
Here's the much-awaited trailer of One for the Money.
Katherine Heigl would not have been my first choice for Stephanie as well as the guy playing Morelli. I would have loved to see Sandra Bullock & Benjamin Bratt as Stephanie & Morelli. Their chemistry alone would have made a lot of laughs on screen. I've always imagined the two playing the part when I was reading the books. For Ranger, I think the guy they chose was okay.
Anyway, I can't really do anything about it. I'm so excited for next year. I love the books I just hope the movie doesn't bomb!
I wonder if they're going to do the rest of the books after this one. Eighteen sequels are impossible. What do you think?



0 comments:
Post a Comment